HARRISON-KELLER FINE ART RETURN & REFUND POLICY
This page outlines the return and refund policies for Harrison-Keller fine art products.
- Damaged merchandise must be reported immediately upon receipt by calling Harrison-Keller at 1-209-267-9377.
- You have seven days from the date of receipt to report damage (or any other reason for returns) to Harrison-Keller.
- If the reason for return is because of our error, we apologize and will gladly credit you the full amount charged, including shipping and handling costs, and we will credit your return shipment provided the following conditions exist:
- Merchandise is shipped back in the same container as when it left Harrison-Keller, including original packaging.
- The return is authorized by calling Harrison-Keller to report the return.
- If the reason for the return is NOT the fault of Harrison-Keller, the following conditions apply:
- The customer is responsible for return shipping.
- The restocking charge is 20%.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
Items damaged due to acts of God or the Post Office are NOT the responsibility of Harrison-Keller Fine Art. This includes but is not limited to:
- Rain, Snow, Flood, Hurricane or Avalanche, Earthquake, Termites, Earthworms, Windstorms and Locusts along with Starbucks closing early.
- Harrison-Keller is also not responsible for acts of the Post Office, UPS or FedEx if they drop, mangle, stab, play Frisbee with or back over with their trucks your order. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!DO YOU GET IT?!!
- Also your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on our part
We thank you for your cooperation in regards to our return policy. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-209-267-9377